Accessible Inclusion Matters Australia Incorporated, is a not for profit incorporated association, providing a wide range of services for people who have a disability and their carers.
Our organisation is based in Adelaide South Australia, and has representatives in all States and Territories of Australia.
Our organisation promotes and/or advocates for (but is not limited to) the following:
• dignity and pride for persons with a disability;
• seeking redress and relieving needs for victims of disabled human rights abuse;
• emergency accommodation provision;
• the use of universal design principles for future built environments;
• the rights of people with disability for access to a fair share of public goods and services and ultimately citizenship;
• the human rights of people with disabilities to be on the forefront of political, government and community agendas;
• promoting the acknowledgment and respect of the rights of people with disabilities and ensuring a whole of community approach to
societal inclusion in compliance with Australia's global commitment;
• clear, defined standards and framework for analysing and responding to disability access and inclusion issues;
• new opportunities for people with disabilities to gain value and be recognised and acknowledged as contributors to the community;
• greater resource allocation to people with disabilities;
• government agencies, private organisations and businesses, to prepare Disability Action and Inclusion Plans;
• events and/or access to events which can assist in the health and wellbeing of people who have disability;
• undertaking research into disability discrimination and disabled persons rights issues;
• providing technical advice to governments and others on human rights;
• providing equipment to assist people with disability to live their lives the way they desire.
• educates the community about the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD); the Principles of Universal Design; peoples disability
discrimination rights through legislation; compliance with Australian and International Disability Discrimination Legislation; Access Standards of facilities,
equipment and services.
Click here to view our constitution.
Click here to request a copy of our most recent audited Annual Report.
Click here to view our Certificate of Incorporation.